Sunday, June 17, 2012

My first official DIY

Hi readers,

Its june, and summer is officially HERE!!! I love everything about summer, just walking around in shorts and flip flops, a lot of color everything seems vibrant. It is all positive energy, and yes of course I hate the sweating and getting tired part but that is nothing compared to the joy of summer.

And as you can see, yea I started this new DIY blog, which I wont be posting as often but I will try. Now you must be thinking why a different blog and not on my SD blog when I can barely keep up with one lol, its because firstly I like things in order and secondly because DIY's are so helpful like seriously. I am just trying to prove fashion and style don't always come with a price and I would love it if any of you have any DIY's you would like to share with pictures of course and I ll pay proper credits.

Follow me if you love DIY's and I ll up posting one up soon.

Much love
Satin Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment