Sunday, June 17, 2012

DIY ombre/dip dyed shorts/cutoffs


So here is a really simple DIY to put good use to your old jeans that you dont like, or its too old or you think its out of fashion. All it requires it a little work and no cost at all. And every bit of your work ll be worth it....like seriously. You haven't already done this you should, and if you have attagirl!!!






5. Just soak it in for as long as you want. I soaked mine for almost 3 days...and I put in some other clothes too, I just wanted some color to transfer on to my shorts.








I hope this proves helpful to you guys.

Much summer love,
L

2 comments:

  1. gota try it...cause i tried to make my old jeans as shorts n it looks really really horrible...
    ve to bleach it now...wish me luck..^^
    thx L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...Good luck. Its real easy pesy... Don't forget to follow my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete