Thursday, September 20, 2012

My DIY month in instagram

Hey DIY lovers,

I know it has been long since I last posted on this DIY blog and believe me it takes a lot to do so many things at the same time I have the Satin Diaries blog to work on and my twitter and facebook page and instagram. I am the most active on Instagram just because it is so easy, everytime I do something i take a picture and its up...

For those of you who do not follow me on instagram, I am putting up pictures of all my DIY post on instagram till now. I hope you like it. :)

This is a DIY of a little accessories hanger I made from a draft wood lying around my house and I did am it up a little more from that the nails are a lot more prettier :) I ll have the detailed Step by step post soon. 

This is a DIY of a pink ombre dye I did on one of my plain old white tees. I ll put up the step by step post on this soon. :D

This is a studded converse I made and I didn't really take the time to photograph it step by step because this is pretty easy all you need is some studs I got mine from my friends belt. lol

This is a silver captoe DIY inspired by MUIMUI shoes. The details ll be up in the preceding posts. 

DIY on boyfriend's shirt, I cut the sleeves and added some golden and silver safety pins for that extra edge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment